• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help please for my mom and dad:{

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pam1201

ARKANSAS/hello, my aunt died last august and had no children, my mother is her last living relative and willed 7 acres and a house to her, my mother already had a moble home on the property that she lives in. an attorney told her she has to probate the will before getting the title changed because my aunt had other siblings[diceased]who had children. what can we do? thank you.

BelizeBreeze

pam1201 said:
ARKANSAS/hello, my aunt died last august and had no children, my mother is her last living relative and willed 7 acres and a house to her, my mother already had a moble home on the property that she lives in. an attorney told her she has to probate the will before getting the title changed because my aunt had other siblings[diceased]who had children. what can we do? thank you.
The answer is very simple, probate the will or have mom and dad lose the land.

Happy Trails

The attorney told you that is what you had to do. Did you expect a different answer?

BelizeBreeze wasn't giving you the finger that is in his signature line.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">