• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I remove my current probate attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tomcat2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
I am the executor to my father's Estate. Despite my verbal request to proof read all correspondance to the legaltees, my lawyer's office has sent out incorrect information several times making me look like a liar to my family. They have sent out apology letters once I discovered their errors but their mistakes have now caused a petition against me being the executor. They have already responded to the demand for an informal summary accounting by sending out a document that was $30,000.00 off. I put my demand to proof read all documents in writing but with law help like this I expect to be sued. ......What does it take to remove them with as little damage to the estate. The liquid assets are almost gone.:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">