• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do you prove legal incompetence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lexie626

In the middle of a family feud. My uncle whom I lived with passed away this past January. Since there was no will, I filed to become the executor but his mother contested it as she wants to be the executor. She was deemed legally incompetent, so now it is my job to prove this in court. How can I find the court papers that prove this? I have already tried searching government websites but they are a mess! Any suggestions?

Isis1

In the middle of a family feud. My uncle whom I lived with passed away this past January. Since there was no will, I filed to become the executor but his mother contested it as she wants to be the executor. She was deemed legally incompetent, so now it is my job to prove this in court. How can I find the court papers that prove this? I have already tried searching government websites but they are a mess! Any suggestions?
name of your state please!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">