• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to revoke a waiver of notice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kethreen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CALIFORNIA
HOW CAN I REVOKE A WAIVER OF NOTICE OF HEARING OF ALL MATTERS?
HAVE I LOST ALL MY RIGHTS?

THNK YOU IN ADVANCE

kethreen

thank you Tranquility!

Also, there is a form more general? i mean, in particular, a revocation of waiver of notice of all matters?
i signed in the past a waiver of notice of all matters (the form was different, as there wasn't the clause (?) of revocation in the end.)

Last edited:

kethreen

thank you Tranquility!

Also, there is a form more general? i mean, in particular, a revocation of waiver of notice of all matters?
i signed in the past a waiver of notice of all matters (the form was different, as there wasn't the clause (?) of revocation in the end.)

tranquility

You'll have to be more specific on what you think you've waived. But, it really doesn't matter. Just do what that form says.

kethreen

You'll have to be more specific on what you think you've waived. But, it really doesn't matter. Just do what that form says.
hello!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84585270@N03/7745933516/in/photostream/lightbox/

i signed the above form of waiver, as you can see. The problem is, that it does not mention about the possibility of a revocation. That's why i asked if there is a particular form of a revocation record.

thank's in adv.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">