• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want to contest a will and pension disbursment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lamelly

Maryland.

I live in Maryland - I was informed by the firm handling pensions for the Federal Reserve Bank in NAshville, TN. that my son who recently past away left his pension to me his dad.

Today i got a call from the same firm informing me that another party has a vaild claim to my son pension - his livein boy friend - I hear that a will was left in the form of a note
stating that " All that I have I leave to X. is this legal or should I contest.

time is short and payment will be made first week of Aug 06.

Is there anyway to contest this and get a fair hearing?

divgradcurl

lamelly said:
Maryland.

I live in Maryland - I was informed by the firm handling pensions for the Federal Reserve Bank in NAshville, TN. that my son who recently past away left his pension to me his dad.

Today i got a call from the same firm informing me that another party has a vaild claim to my son pension - his livein boy friend - I hear that a will was left in the form of a note
stating that " All that I have I leave to X. is this legal or should I contest.

time is short and payment will be made first week of Aug 06.

Is there anyway to contest this and get a fair hearing?
If you are planning to contest the will, you'll need a lawyer anyway, so you might want to start talking to local attorneys pronto.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">