• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inheritance from Mum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

byrned2

What is the name of your state? Ireland

My mum died a few years ago and left her brother and half sister as executors and trustees.The will states that until I reach 25 I need the consent of them to gain access to my inheritance and then only with valid reason.I am in college and mums half sister has accepted this as valid reason and the solicitors have authorised the release of the money.However for this to take place the signatures of both exectors are required and my uncle is uncontactable.Is there anyway to by-pass the need for his signature?

BlondiePB

Since when did Ireland become part of the United States? This site is for U.S. law only as stated on the top of every page.

rmet4nzkx

This is for US laws only, however the Solicitors should have some means of releasing the funds when both trustees are not available. Perhaps they can directly pay the bills?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">