• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lazy executor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robhorgan

What is the name of your state? Georgia

It's been over two years since my mom's death. My brother has liquidated her assets for the most part. He's just to lazy to close the estate. There are some funds available. He hired my lawyer brother to probate the case and he has failed to send statements. WHAT can I file to get the executor brother to close the estate?

What is the name of your state? Georgia

It's been over two years since my mom's death. My brother has liquidated her assets for the most part. He's just to lazy to close the estate. There are some funds available. He hired my lawyer brother to probate the case and he has failed to send statements. WHAT can I file to get the executor brother to close the estate?
Go to the probate court overseeing this matter and ask for an order to compel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">