• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

on legal guardianship to prevent me from suing the hospital for injuries inflicted

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usallsys

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio.
On July 4, 2010, I was taken to the hospital by police, following an email to Israeli Prime Minister. I requested repeatedly to speak with Barack Obama. I then met with my mother, Margaret Meyer, who alleged to have keywords from "the Bible Code" to help me to "impeach" the president. Confused, she left me card with me, that had the words, "Resist, dance and spit". She left the hospital, and a police officer arrived, shackled my feet, hands and neck, and moved me into a wheel chair. I was taken to his police van, and moved to Northwestern Ohio Psychiatric Hospital, on 930 Detroit Ave, Toledo, Ohio. While in custody, I danced, and then apologized to hospital staff, and realized the card given to me by my mother was nonsense. I soon signed a release of information, for President Barack Obama to access my personal and medical records, past, present and future, but when I signed the release, and handed it in to the nursing staff, I heard on the Public Address system, "Document separation to commence in five minutes. All available staff report to the nurses station." I was immediately ushered to the seclusion room, where I was drugged as part of my punishment, I did not resist, but was calm. The nurses walked out, and shortly a minute or so later, David Bellian walked in the side door of the nurses station, he asked me, "When were you tests for Hepatitis C last?" I said, "three or four months ago." I thought he wanted to rape me, so I contemplated begging him to not rape me, but I passed out, around 1:35pm on July 18, 2010. I woke up around noon on July 19, 2010, bleeding and sore, and knew I had been raped. I reported the rape, but the city police were not permitted on hospital property, instead the private security officers took a statement, collected my underwear, and told me a week later no semen in the blood. During this time, my wife explained to me a year later, the she was told I had gotten a colonoscopy and photos taken of my body, which were not done. During my stay at NOPH, I was injected with Sodium Penta. to get me to talk, which I said I was "sent by God to impeach the president, break the concordat against my family, and sue Obama". I draw artwork depicting going to court as Plaintiff. The staff wanted me to fight them, so nurse Maggie came in while I rested, on one day, and injected something in my right knee to entice me to fight her, which failed, because I screamed in agony but did not fight. The rape caused me to have an infection, which staff offered me anti-biotics to clear up, but I refused, because I do not believe in medical drugs, nor did I trust the doctors or staff. I later, after several weeks from being raped, complained of what appeared at the time to be "appendicitis" but was in 2012 found out to probably be a urinary track infection, left untreated from two years earlier, from when I was raped by the angry doctor at NOPH. In 2012, I was given three anti-biotics for the health problem caused by being raped, as an injected and two oral anti-biotics. As a result of the injuries inflicted on me by the hospital, NOPH, I have been placed on a permanent guardianship.

The Guardianship I am on is a full legal guardianship of my person and property and money. I have no legal rights, except those of wards of the State. I am not mentally ill, but a victim of punitive psychiatry, based on my unique situation and ordeal. I reject this Guardianship, which protects the interests of the Hospital, which injured me.

I was demanding an attorney back in September 2010, so, I fasted from 180 pounds at 5' 7" down to 118 pounds, over two weeks of light exercising. I did not believe the hospital would ever free me, so I was prepared to fast until the death, or when I got my freedom.

I have called dozens of attorneys in Toledo, Columbus, Findlay and surrounding areas. I send letters using USPS to Eric Holder, Mike DeWine, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Sharrold Brown, Opera Winfrey, ACLU, ACLJ, Alex Jones and others. I wrote to the media, including the LA Times, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, and many more. I launched a web site, promoted with documents related to my case. I wrote to Sean Hannity, Rush Limbough, and others. My next step is to beg for help from the Lucas County Job and Family Services free attorney, but I would love to learn of any other steps, or a contingency plan.

I want off the Guardianship immediately, so I may sue the hospital for injuring me. I also want to sue Jeffery Fort, my legal guardian, for Obstruction of Justice, for blocking me from suing and preventing me from pursuing justice in my case.

I have never wanted to be on the guardianship. So far, my mother was the guardian from August 2010 through May 2011. Around June 2012, my case was moved from Han**** to Lucas county Probate Court. The current judge, Jack Puffenburger, won't allow me to explain myself to him in his courtroom. The past judge, Alan David, of Findlay (Han****) courts, did not even allow me in the courtroom during my trial.

The Century Health, a mental health agency in Han**** County, Findlay area, appears to have convinced the judge Alan David that I am too confused to attend my own court trial for Guardian. Harbor Mental Health, of 5151 Monroe St. Toledo, Ohio, is unknown and I have been ordered to go to see a psychiatrist there since moving to Toledo, back in March 2012.

I want off my medication, which I assert does nothing I want, and I believe the drugs are pushed on me by doctors who think they are a god. I reject psychotropic drugs as being contrary to both my personal and religious beliefs. Yet, the doctors say I appear delusional because my above account of what happened in the state hospital appears too unusual or far out for them to try to comprehend. So, I wrote a book.

I wrote a 150 page book, which I plan to take to the police, in the next month or two, to hopefully gain the support of a detective or other compassionate prosecutor. I assert that David Belllian has raped me, and that I seek justice. The hospital says I am delusional, because David Bellian says so, and I am not a doctor, therefore I have no credibility in their eyes.

This is frustrating for me, yet I keep trying to contact people and ask for help. I will never give up until I am six feet under. I try to be optimistic, but this situation has given me a lot of emotional pain. I seek justice, and I will never stop speaking the truth, and will pursue the incarceration of David Bellian.

justalayman

I was taken to his police van, and moved to Northwestern Ohio Psychiatric Hospital, on 930 Detroit Ave, Toledo, Ohio.
well color me surprised!!!!

back in September 2010, so, I fasted from 180 pounds at 5' 7" down to 118 pounds, over two weeks of light exercising.
buddy, you couldn't lose that much weight that fast unless you started chopping off body parts.

Opera Winfrey,
You might try her cousin; Oprah. All Opera likes to do is sing about tragedy.

Last edited:

ecmst12

None of this would have happened, if you had done what your Rice Krispies told you to do.
It's really wrong of me to laugh at this, but I couldn't help it!

I agree with OP that his medication is obviously not working, but he probably needs more, not less.

I don't think we have to worry about any possiblity of OP being taken off of guardianship anytime soon. Which is a good thing for him.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio.
On July 4, 2010, I was taken to the hospital by police, following an email to Israeli Prime Minister. I requested repeatedly to speak with Barack Obama. I then met with my mother, Margaret Meyer, who alleged to have keywords from "the Bible Code" to help me to "impeach" the president. Confused, she left me card with me, that had the words, "Resist, dance and spit". She left the hospital, and a police officer arrived, shackled my feet, hands and neck, and moved me into a wheel chair. I was taken to his police van, and moved to Northwestern Ohio Psychiatric Hospital, on 930 Detroit Ave, Toledo, Ohio. While in custody, I danced, and then apologized to hospital staff, and realized the card given to me by my mother was nonsense. I soon signed a release of information, for President Barack Obama to access my personal and medical records, past, present and future, but when I signed the release, and handed it in to the nursing staff, I heard on the Public Address system, "Document separation to commence in five minutes. All available staff report to the nurses station." I was immediately ushered to the seclusion room, where I was drugged as part of my punishment, I did not resist, but was calm. The nurses walked out, and shortly a minute or so later, David Bellian walked in the side door of the nurses station, he asked me, "When were you tests for Hepatitis C last?" I said, "three or four months ago." I thought he wanted to rape me, so I contemplated begging him to not rape me, but I passed out, around 1:35pm on July 18, 2010. I woke up around noon on July 19, 2010, bleeding and sore, and knew I had been raped. I reported the rape, but the city police were not permitted on hospital property, instead the private security officers took a statement, collected my underwear, and told me a week later no semen in the blood. During this time, my wife explained to me a year later, the she was told I had gotten a colonoscopy and photos taken of my body, which were not done. During my stay at NOPH, I was injected with Sodium Penta. to get me to talk, which I said I was "sent by God to impeach the president, break the concordat against my family, and sue Obama". I draw artwork depicting going to court as Plaintiff. The staff wanted me to fight them, so nurse Maggie came in while I rested, on one day, and injected something in my right knee to entice me to fight her, which failed, because I screamed in agony but did not fight. The rape caused me to have an infection, which staff offered me anti-biotics to clear up, but I refused, because I do not believe in medical drugs, nor did I trust the doctors or staff. I later, after several weeks from being raped, complained of what appeared at the time to be "appendicitis" but was in 2012 found out to probably be a urinary track infection, left untreated from two years earlier, from when I was raped by the angry doctor at NOPH. In 2012, I was given three anti-biotics for the health problem caused by being raped, as an injected and two oral anti-biotics. As a result of the injuries inflicted on me by the hospital, NOPH, I have been placed on a permanent guardianship.

The Guardianship I am on is a full legal guardianship of my person and property and money. I have no legal rights, except those of wards of the State. I am not mentally ill, but a victim of punitive psychiatry, based on my unique situation and ordeal. I reject this Guardianship, which protects the interests of the Hospital, which injured me.

I was demanding an attorney back in September 2010, so, I fasted from 180 pounds at 5' 7" down to 118 pounds, over two weeks of light exercising. I did not believe the hospital would ever free me, so I was prepared to fast until the death, or when I got my freedom.

I have called dozens of attorneys in Toledo, Columbus, Findlay and surrounding areas. I send letters using USPS to Eric Holder, Mike DeWine, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Sharrold Brown, Opera Winfrey, ACLU, ACLJ, Alex Jones and others. I wrote to the media, including the LA Times, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, and many more. I launched a web site, promoted with documents related to my case. I wrote to Sean Hannity, Rush Limbough, and others. My next step is to beg for help from the Lucas County Job and Family Services free attorney, but I would love to learn of any other steps, or a contingency plan.

I want off the Guardianship immediately, so I may sue the hospital for injuring me. I also want to sue Jeffery Fort, my legal guardian, for Obstruction of Justice, for blocking me from suing and preventing me from pursuing justice in my case.

I have never wanted to be on the guardianship. So far, my mother was the guardian from August 2010 through May 2011. Around June 2012, my case was moved from Han**** to Lucas county Probate Court. The current judge, Jack Puffenburger, won't allow me to explain myself to him in his courtroom. The past judge, Alan David, of Findlay (Han****) courts, did not even allow me in the courtroom during my trial.

The Century Health, a mental health agency in Han**** County, Findlay area, appears to have convinced the judge Alan David that I am too confused to attend my own court trial for Guardian. Harbor Mental Health, of 5151 Monroe St. Toledo, Ohio, is unknown and I have been ordered to go to see a psychiatrist there since moving to Toledo, back in March 2012.

I want off my medication, which I assert does nothing I want, and I believe the drugs are pushed on me by doctors who think they are a god. I reject psychotropic drugs as being contrary to both my personal and religious beliefs. Yet, the doctors say I appear delusional because my above account of what happened in the state hospital appears too unusual or far out for them to try to comprehend. So, I wrote a book.

I wrote a 150 page book, which I plan to take to the police, in the next month or two, to hopefully gain the support of a detective or other compassionate prosecutor. I assert that David Belllian has raped me, and that I seek justice. The hospital says I am delusional, because David Bellian says so, and I am not a doctor, therefore I have no credibility in their eyes.

This is frustrating for me, yet I keep trying to contact people and ask for help. I will never give up until I am six feet under. I try to be optimistic, but this situation has given me a lot of emotional pain. I seek justice, and I will never stop speaking the truth, and will pursue the incarceration of David Bellian.

My sincere advice is that you delete your post.

You have made statements that can put on the wrong end of a defamation lawsuit. You do NOT want that.

ecmst12

I really doubt there would be a sustainable defamation lawsuit here, because no reasonable person would consider his claims believable.

las365

As a result of the injuries inflicted on me by the hospital, NOPH, I have been placed on a permanent guardianship.
Honey, that's not why.

I must say, I thought I was having a bad weekend. My life seems pretty peachy after reading that.

You Are Guilty

On the positive side, it does sound like you would excel as a plaintiff's personal injury lawyer. Have you given any consideration to law school?

tranquility

usallsys, it is clear you have many issues--some of them legal. There is only one thing we can help you with as there is no real legal issue where we can supply comfort. Does anyone who cares about you know where you are? If not, your access to the internet may allow you to get the word out to them. Other than that, it is unlikely you will get power to decide things in your life. At least, in the near term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">