• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Length of Probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

liverpool

What is the name of your state? CA
Could you please tell me just approximately how long probate takes once the filing has started?:)

BlondiePB

Could you please tell me just approximately how long probate takes once the filing has started?:)
It depends....

Liverpool, do you expect us here to go through ALL of your threads to learn from your history what the heck is going on? That's why it took so long for a response to the LAST thread you posted, even AFTER you were told to keep your issues to ONE thread.

cp1957

I have probate going on in California, it has been a year, so far. Every case is different though. I was told at first it would be about six months. Hope all goes well for you, my probate has been a nightmare.

AlanShore

Move to Broward County, Florida. And do the probate in Judge Larry Seidlin's court room. Super fast, lots of fun, and will turn it in to a family circus.

(Notice to all readers, do not follow any of the legal advice in this post. If you do not believe me please call Howard K Stern, or Larry Birkhead, or Vergie Arthur. They will concur this opinion.)

Last edited:

liverpool

I thought at my age of 85yrs. I was doing pretty good at using this computer but I take it that I have either offended BlondiePB or patience is outdated. I will be using a service that is more sensitive to seniors that still need some help in legal matters. To those who have answered my questions in the past my sincere thanks to you all and good-bye.

BlondiePB

I thought at my age of 85yrs. I was doing pretty good at using this computer but I take it that I have either offended BlondiePB or patience is outdated. I will be using a service that is more sensitive to seniors that still need some help in legal matters. To those who have answered my questions in the past my sincere thanks to you all and good-bye.
You're welcome for my help on one of your other threads. Sensive to seniors....oh, brother, :rolleyes: read my posts regarding elder issues.

The problem here, is that with serial posters, those that reply can direct incorrectly due to not having ALL relevant facts. Case in point with you is that it appears that others involved in this probate are already fighting over issues. Therefore, my answer of "it depends" to how long probate will take is on target.

Books stores such as Barnes & Noble have good books about probate and are available on-line. Why don't you order one?

BlondiePB

Move to Broward County, Florida. And do the probate in Judge Larry Seidlin's court room. Super fast, lots of fun, and will turn it in to a family circus.

(Notice to all readers, do not follow any of the legal advice in this post. If you do not believe me please call Howard K Stern, or Larry Birkhead, or Vergie Arthur. They will concur this opinion.)
Remember to bring a box of kleenex for the judge. ;)

Since Anna's probate case over her deceased husband is still being fought over for 9 yrs. now, perhaps Seidlin could get that done and over. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">