• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loser executor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

heddy123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland
My uncle is the executor of my mom's will. She passed away in ALB. NM 17 months ago. He has not sent me any paperwork. I know my mom's house was sold with a profit of approx. 50,000.00. He refuses to answer phone calls and he moved, so I don't have his address. My aunt flew to Alb. and waited and his place of business. He refused to talk to her. How can I get my inheritance?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland
My uncle is the executor of my mom's will. She passed away in ALB. NM 17 months ago. He has not sent me any paperwork. I know my mom's house was sold with a profit of approx. 50,000.00. He refuses to answer phone calls and he moved, so I don't have his address. My aunt flew to Alb. and waited and his place of business. He refused to talk to her. How can I get my inheritance?
What makes you think there is anything to be had?

You need get to the courts and speak to the probate department. It may benefit you to hire an attorney local to the court where probate is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">