• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

May Want Out...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DeNo

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

hi,

my first post here. i am the administrator/representative of my widowed mother's simple will, and also her sole son. due to some family issues that have not been resolved, i am contemplating having my name removed from this will entirely. this may seem a strange request, but it may need to be a course of action i need to take. i know in certain circumstances one can be disinherited. however, how would this be done in my situation?

thanks...DeNo

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

hi,

my first post here. i am the administrator/representative of my widowed mother's simple will, and also her sole son. due to some family issues that have not been resolved, i am contemplating having my name removed from this will entirely. this may seem a strange request, but it may need to be a course of action i need to take. i know in certain circumstances one can be disinherited. however, how would this be done in my situation?

thanks...DeNo
**A: you will be swimming upstream. Keep your name on and if you get anythign donate it to charity. But not to Leona Helmsley's dog.

DeNo

**A: you will be swimming upstream. Keep your name on and if you get anythign donate it to charity. But not to Leona Helmsley's dog.

HG,

i do have a plan of sorts to address this issue. i'm trying to be patient with the family issues. i am fully inline for the "estate" initially (unless i die), then it resorts to others who are then inline.

btw...what is **A?

thanks for replying...DeNo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">