• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missing heir

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

POPSGIRL

Md. I`m administrator of Pop`s estate and can`t locate one of my brothers.The will stated I am to divide proceeds between myself and 3 other siblings evenly.Register of Wills says since I can`t locate 1 brother ,I have to give his share to the Md. State Ed.Fund! He will then have 1 year to make a claim with them,if not, they keep it! He hasn`t been heard from in 4 yrs.and doesn`t want to be found, I feel.How can I protect his share for him! He doesn`t even know of our Pop`s death! I`ve been lookong for a year now! It`s time to settle estate! Thanks!

Last edited:

Dandy Don

Hire a private detective to locate him--they have access to state-of-the-art databases and can find him for less than $100.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">