• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JustUsNow

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I need to file a probate action. I cannot find the proper format?? Please help. KSA 59-3202. My mother passed away and has a single piece of property that will likely sell for less than her funeral expenses and medical bills. I cannot afford to pay an attorney and there are othe siblings who refuse to assist with any of her bills or expenses. They have fallen to me and this is the only means that I have to pay off her estate. I simply need help with the filing forms. I have done the research but the format is wrong and the courts will not accept it. Please Help. Thanks JustUsNow.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">