• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

never saw dads will...very messed up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jtgirl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Idaho...
My finances dad died years ago and he never viewed the will...now hoes suck and mom has even see urging and sold most the farm and kept ghetto money... what can be done?

FlyingRon

My finances dad died years ago and he never viewed the will...now hoes suck and mom has even see urging and sold most the farm and kept ghetto money... what can be done?
Could you repeat the question in English?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Translation:

My fiance's father passed away several years ago and now I want my fiance to cause problems with his family because I think he should be getting tons of money which he can then pass on to me.

(I am a bit perplexed as to how the ghetto comes in to play though)

latigo

Believe it or not, your supposition would actually put the decedent in a better light than what was in my mind!
What's that old gag? "Ten thousand comedians out of work and . . . " huh . . . (I seem to have forgotten the punch line.)

Silverplum

Magnaminous interpretation: the OP meant to write, "now he's stuck."

Not that it matters. :cool:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Magnaminous interpretation: the OP meant to write, "now he's stuck."

Not that it matters. :cool:
But, what if the OP really MEANT it exactly as typed?

I mean, it is an accurate statement.

ETA: Again, I'm here all week.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">