• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shauna1234

My husband of two months passed away 2 weeks ago. He is survived by 27, 21 & 10 year old Children. I have an 18 year old not adopted by my husband. We currently all live in the same household except for the 27 yr old. My husband did a will about a yr ago and appointed me as trustee and executor, leaving his estate (no real estate, just belongings involved) to his children if all over 18, or all to any minor children.we were not married at the time. Since his death, we have started fighting and since we are living under the same roof currently, it's getting ugly. What, if any are my rights? An I entitled to anything? I am unsure where it stands with community property

justalayman

You failed to provide your state of residence which was asked for and necessary to provide any information.

anteater

You might also mention what it is that the fighting is all about. You said that there was no real estate involved. Are you talking about squabbles over his personal property?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">