• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No probated will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thomas kullman

What is the name of your state? Vriginia ,My mother died in oct of 2005 my youngest brother is her leagle rep he did not probate the will . there is three brothers and we all are in the will to get 1/3 rd he has sold all her stuff and give our oldest brother his but i have not gotten a thing . She lived here in virginia all her life then moved 2 coloradoto live with them they talked her into it .So do i have any recorse

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? Vriginia ,My mother died in oct of 2005 my youngest brother is her leagle rep he did not probate the will . there is three brothers and we all are in the will to get 1/3 rd he has sold all her stuff and give our oldest brother his but i have not gotten a thing . She lived here in virginia all her life then moved 2 coloradoto live with them they talked her into it .So do i have any recorse
Yes, you get to hire a probate attorney in Colorado to find out why things happened as they did or you get to contact the probate court to find out if there is a file you can have a copy of (for nominal costs of course)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">