• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amberwave

What is the name of your state? TN.
My great uncle passed away this month ..he was married to a lady who passed away 2 yrs ago...her grown children (50-60 yr.s old) were in court with him to get all the property back home etc. ...they waited him out till he passed away....and another problem he left no will that we know of and there are CDs in his name we dont know if there any that are POD ....I was going to be appointed as administrator ....and my sis co ...my brother who doesnt even play with a full deck ( he once called the FBI on my father and had them call me which was absolutley absurb! ) He is just not all there and he lives in the Wa. area me and sis live in Ca. ....so any way to make a long short ...he wouldnt agree to me being the administrator...and he has no money...me and my sis do to go back there and do the inventory..etc. he wont agree ...are we stuck now with this dunb head doing this and now have to have a court appoint a addmin. and if so do we contact the court...? Belive me my brother is nuts...please someone help :confused:

BelizeBreeze

QUIT doing this on your own. Go to where dad died and file probate. At the same time, file to be administrator of the estate. It's not up to bro to decide one way or the other.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">