• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no will need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

starrider3535

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? texas
my husband father pass away april 25,2005. he didnt have a will he did write a letter to each of his childern giving them certain items and tell them that they could have anything else they wanted. each one of the kids pick what items they wanted (there are five kids three from frist marriage my husband and two sister 36.35,34 and two from another marriage boy 15 and girl 18 their mother and my husband father devoice about 9 years ago and she remarried now for about 6 years). my husband is going tomorrow to get the stuff he wants from his dad home but his dad ex wife is giving him a problem she wants his dad birth certificate or she said she wont let him have anything. 1 she hasnt been married to his dad for the past 9 years and she had been remarried, 2 she doesnt live at his dad home, 3 he never left her in charge of anything that had to with his kids and what they where suppose to get. thats what his letters were for leaving curtain thing to each one and what ever else they want thay could have. does she have any rights to keep him from getting what he wants? what can he do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">