• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Online friend threatens me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gakjelas

Hello I need your help.

I have some problems. I have an online friend, he is from U.S.A works in South Korea. I knew him about a year ago and we have met twice in Korea. Before we met, we used to communicate with messenger and do sex webcam. When I was there he took pictures of me naked. And I just knew that he also recorded my webcam.

I think we can not get along so I want to stay away from him. He has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. But then he starts to threaten me. He keeps reminding me that he has my naked pictures and videos and he will show them to my family and friends. I have his pictures too and I said that I could do the same. But he seems not afraid like me.

I want to stay away from him and I don't want to know about him anymore forever. But I still cant be calm because he still has my naked pictures and videos that he can share anytime now or in the future.

I don't know what to do. I want him to delete my videos and pictures and not to disturb each other in the future. How can it work? I plan to go to Korea to make an agreement on paper and hope he will sign it, will it work in international law? He is an American and I am an Indonesian. And we will make this agreement in Korea. Thanks for reading. I need your advice. I'm waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Antigone*

Hello I need your help.

I have some problems. I have an online friend, he is from U.S.A works in South Korea. I knew him about a year ago and we have met twice in Korea. Before we met, we used to communicate with messenger and do sex webcam. When I was there he took pictures of me naked. And I just knew that he also recorded my webcam.

I think we can not get along so I want to stay away from him. He has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. But then he starts to threaten me. He keeps reminding me that he has my naked pictures and videos and he will show them to my family and friends. I have his pictures too and I said that I could do the same. But he seems not afraid like me.

I want to stay away from him and I don't want to know about him anymore forever. But I still cant be calm because he still has my naked pictures and videos that he can share anytime now or in the future.

I don't know what to do. I want him to delete my videos and pictures and not to disturb each other in the future. How can it work? I plan to go to Korea to make an agreement on paper and hope he will sign it, will it work in international law? He is an American and I am an Indonesian. And we will make this agreement in Korea. Thanks for reading. I need your advice. I'm waiting for your reply.

Thank you
Number 1 ~ what the heck does this have to do with Wills and Trusts:eek:

Number 2 ~ US Law Only:eek:

Number 3 ~ You allowed this guy to take pictures of you and you can't force him to delete them.

gakjelas

Number 1 ~ what the heck does this have to do with Wills and Trusts:eek:

Number 2 ~ US Law Only:eek:

Number 3 ~ You allowed this guy to take pictures of you and you can't force him to delete them.
Number 1 ~ I trusted him but now I know that he lied. He said that he would marry me, etc.. so I let him have sex webcam with me.

Number 2 ~ I will try to convince him to sign the agreement paper. Will the paper be valid around the world? Do I need any advocate something when he signs the paper? I don't want us to disturb each other lives in the future. So I can be calm.

Number 3 ~ I didn't allow him to take pictures of me. I tried to grab his camera but I couldn't reach it. So i thought "Find! Take my pictures, I would take yours too!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">