• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

petition to the court ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaleigh

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?cobb county, georgia

can anyone tell/help/direct me on how to petition the court to have the executor cease and disist any and/or all actions on my mother's estate. i want to address the court with a LIST of my concerns of the executors deceit toward some of the heirs, illegal activities, money acccoutabilities, and many, many more things that i am sure goes against the fiduciary duties that he swore to uphold.

will this petition go before the probate judge and both sides be able to be heard by the judge?

and lastly, can we request a change of executorship when/if this does get us in front of a judge

this all stems from previous thread for a little background information but there are many other questionable actions not mentioned. see following:
PR's actions UNBELIEVABLE or what?

Last edited:

Dandy Don

It's a shame that you were not advised in your previous postings that you need to hire an attorney to get this matter resolved. It is not a project you can do yourself. And contacting the court on your own would be a waste of time and a serious mistake--they are only obligated to hear matters in an official court, not listen to parties on either side separately.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">