• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TOBY OLSON

What is the name of your state?Tx
:confused: You see my father died last year and left me as hier. However I am in Mexico. Can I do any thing from here with his assesets?

BlondiePB

TOBY OLSON said:
What is the name of your state?Tx
:confused: You see my father died last year and left me as hier. However I am in Mexico. Can I do any thing from here with his assesets?
No. Let's see....you rob a bank, take flight to Mexico, and now want to claim your inheritance in Texas? :rolleyes:

note: read OP's other posts

Veronica1228

TOBY OLSON said:
tx. I just want to find out about the law. What I did is not changeable. I meant no harm.
You meant no harm? YOU MEANT NO HARM???? You robbed a bank you low life. Let's count how many people you harmed.

1. Bank personnel on duty that day
2. Bank customer's who were unlucky enough to be present
3. Bank customer's who had funds in that bank
4. The FDIC who had to cover the losses for your escapade
5. The bank itself for the bad press
6. The bank itself because they probably had to rehire personnel who quit afterwards
7. Law enforcement who has had to put in the man hours to solve this case and try to capture your stupid a$$, and most importantly,
8. the good people of Mexico who have had to put up with thugs like you escaping to their country.

Some of us have to work for a living because we understand that you can't take the easy way out. You'll get no help from me. Loser!

Dandy Don

Your question was not phrased to convey exactly what you meant.

You would have no legal authority to spend anything that was in his name.

The more important question is, "Has anyone from the US (the executor of your father's estate) notified you that you were an heir?" If the answer is yes, then that is the person you need to be contacting to get more information about when you will be receiving your inheritance.

If you don't know who the executor is, then please mention the city where your father died and his date of death and his name, and I can check some online sources to see if his will has been filed for probate.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

TOBY OLSON

Probate

Texas,
My father used the name Lawrence Olbekson, he passed away in the city of Temple ,Tx in Dec or Nov of 2004. My brother told me that he had no will and
I was listed as the oldest and nearest relative.

GaAtty

GaAtty

Of course you can do something with his assets, the same thing you could do here, which is sell them or (if money) spend it. Being the oldest relative doesn't mean a thing, as long as you are over 18. If you are the only child , however,and he left no living wife, then you are entitled to everything. You can hire an attorney there to take care of it for you, just keep calling them until you get one in that city who will do it. People hire attorneys all over the globe to represent them when they are not there. There is no reason why you cannot do the same.

TOBY OLSON

Veronica1228 said:
8. the good people of Mexico who have had to put up with thugs like you escaping to their country.

Some of us have to work for a living because we understand(are perfect) that you can't(MAKE A MISTAKE) take the easy way out. You'll get no help from me. Loser!NONE NEEDED

I am only try to resolve my father's estate to help my family down here in the jungle. I WILL SOON BE BEHIND BARS.
:)

TOBY OLSON

rmet4nzkx said:
Have you called the FBI agent in Houston yet?
:) Yes I have. I waiting on securing My father`s assests. The agent said I had the right. I will be behind bars soon. Everyone happy I hope.

rmet4nzkx

TOBY OLSON said:
:) Yes I have. I waiting on securing My father`s assests. The agent said I had the right. I will be behind bars soon. Everyone happy I hope.
It's difficult, but that is the right thing to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">