• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it probate or a civil issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notes4chuck

What is the name of your state? New mexico
my grandmother gave me 4 properties in 2003 me and my grandmother went to a absrtact co
to make transfers. if you read my post on fraud in official compacity the agent failed to record them at the county assessor's but the agent did make deeds up and they were notarized she just didn't record.My granny died in Dec,no will. My cousin is personal rep.
I have filed complaints with secretary of states office,and the real estate commission I have a sworn affidaded that agent admitts to have made up these deeds also a wittness to it.. I am an heir of the estate The probate is at a motion for an evidentiary hearing.
MY ? is how do I go by having this agent ordered to produce my deeds? is it a issue for the probate or is it a cival matter. also im sorry seniorjudge for not fully understanding how the forum works I have a friend that is coming to show me the ends and outs so please be patiant with me and if anyone has somthing on any of my post that they think I should no please e-mail me [email protected] I got that figured out. seniorjudge I
believe is about to throw me out of the forum and I do have some intersting issues that need answerd.I still have the chief of police secretary that got charged with notary violations as well.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">