• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probate and Claim against the estate?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Idealist101

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama Law

I have a problem and I am open to any suggestions. I have a problem which is not the standard probate. This month in a week, the six month mark will pass and I have filed no claim against the estate, nor have I contested the Will. Does this mean that I lose all rights to ever do so with respect to a claim against the estate? I have given up on challenging the Will, but there is a problem with an issue and it all involves public corruption. My grandfather's estate is in probate and he was an attorney. My father died in jail and we believe that a waiver was signed and a settlement was reached without authorization of next of kin as I gave none to my grandfather, nor did my sister. We have sent numerous open records requests for the police reports and subsequent documents on our father's fate which have been ignored by certified mail. Even an attorney sent an open records request earlier this year which did at least get the autopsy report after nearly three years of effort so it at least produced some results. The autopsy is forged as to cause of death which I pointed out. I also contact the life insurance company who then contacted the state attorney general who then sent it to the local prosecutor, but the public corruption is so bad that nothing is getting done.

My sister had to travel six months ago 400 hundred miles to be present when the Will was admitted to probate with my aunt and they were denied access to the proceeding. This was one of mnay trips made after many delays because despite the fact that my grandfather died the year before, and notice of intent to admit the Will to probate was made to me in September as he had died in June of 2008, it would not be until June of 2009 when it would be admitted to probate. The judge and everyone else has been involved in conspiracy against rights, ethics violations, and there has been suspected collusion. My father was murdered in that jail. By law, my relative that was the only one allowed when the Will was admitted to probate making him executor had to notify all of us that we are heirs at law, but while all these delay were going on, most especially before notice in Sep. 2008, corrupt law enforcement were attempting to help him collect to the point of attempting false arrest at my place of employment which forced me to quit my job. I would be stalked ever since. I sent a complaint to the US Attorney general because I had had enough of all of it with them. The public corruption is really that bad, and I would find out this winter at the early part of 2009 that my relative was the owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy on me and everyone else in the family which collectively should be worth some millions. He has since surrendered it, but it had the option to purchase more on me next year. I also cannot find my father in the SS death master File and I suspect white collar crime using an SSN for insurance fraud and the same intended for me. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before that I can research?

I need to know will I lose my rights if I do not file a claim against the estate on the grounds of fraud? I can't get an answer out of the police because there is murder under Color of law involved and certainly insurance fraud with life insurance and we think the jails insurance carrier. I need the information as to a settlement before i can file a claim, but they will not give it so I cannot proceed. It is an impossible situation, and the judge is in on it. He is corrupt from the word go. It get only worse from here because it involves more suspected murders and I have a local sheriff investigating two deaths in MS which are related to a death in FL. The FL death was my mate which was the same night as one of the deaths in MS who was a close friend working with law enforcement, then his wife suddenly died three weeks later. They were working with a drug task force. Six months later a drug task force came after me which failed because I was warned then as I had been before by my now deceased friend had warned me in FL. I was a target for a Color of Law execution the entire time. My family has political connections and my mate was murdered. All deaths shows signs of gastric bleeding which is indicative of acute arsenic trioxide poisoning.

If I am going to lose my rights forever. Can someone point me in the right directions to file with the court whatever paperwork is necessary to force discovery as to the truth or put on hold until this matter is resolved. My relative was looking to knock off the competition and profit from it. My father was the first to be executed because he was a law school graduate making him a threat. The Will is incomplete as it doesn't look right for a man of my grandfather's caliber. I believe it has been altered. I also suspect my grandfather was slowly poisoned with arsenic. My relative is a psychopath and this paradigm of arsenic is seen in these other cases and taking into consideration personality, and my father's warning all my life, "Never underestimate the treachery of my little brother!" that I feel confident it will prove correct. He was on chemo and I suspect he will have been put on Trisenox which is an arsenic trioxide chemo, and once in the kill box, his levels would have begun to be boosted because they would expect him to have it. Psychopaths are master manipulators and my best efforts and pleas to the FBI fell on deaf ears. My grandfather was ex FBI. THis is the respect you get for serving your country.

What do I have to do to throw a spanner in the works. They are hiding many things and it is all illegal. I don't care about the money. This is a matter of Honor. I want all heads on a plate. I am a product of the South, Honor is everything and I have an Honorable account to settle. There has been much of Title 18 violated crossing state lines to include denial of due process. I have been separated from my children by a corrupt judge who has placed my two daughters with my sister and her husband, but on the last day of court gave her husband in his verbal command complete authority as to when and if I may see my children, not my sister. He is a convicted felon of manslaughter. I am there father and I am not a felon. This is public corruption worthy of a book and these judges and other public officials have a common tie and it is their financial records that will be their undoing. I got their number. I just have to stay alive long enough to expose them all.

I am open to advice, suggestion, and no, I am not suffering mental illness. This is what happens in when men with power decide who may live and who may die. Never doubt what men with power can! If I can get just a little bit of help, this could be the stuff of legends. The nick of time will do!

Idealist 101

Idealist101

No I am not Shycat. People with power and access in the system do not play by the rules. They break them all the time, but even still there are some rules which still prevail and that is that the appearance that the law is being upheld must be maintained even when it is being broken. The police have have ignored open records requests several times over nearly a year, emails, phone calls, in person visits, and so forth. They will not tell us what happened to our father who died in jail. My grandfather was an attorney and he went down there to identify the body. It is highly likely that he engaged in legal matters concerning his death and since the deceased had two children that lived out of state, no one checked and everyone assumed my grandfather had authority to act on the family's behalf which is not so. Every jail in Alabama is required by law to carry liability insurance and his death has many unanswered questions.

My aunt went to the jail to ask questions at once when she heard of my father's death and after a 45 minute wait was told that her brother had given permission to inform her of my father's death and she must speak to him regarding any further information. Informing the insurance company of these envents was enough to alarm them to contact the State Attorney general, but if you prefer mental illness, then I will not be offended. There is what everyone want to hear, everyone wants to believe, and then somewhere through all the fog of lies there is the truth.

The problem is my grandfather was heavily involved in politics in local government and beyond so he was well connected. What starts out as simple quid pro quo quickly becomes collusion, then full blown conspiracy against rights which has led to murder. It is serious enough that a sheriff is investigating the deaths in the State of Mississippi. I am not trying to win a case. I just want to lay the ground work so that when public corruption charges come of this, that this judge will be deeper in that just that one stunt he pulled. The police will not give us the reports and subsequent documents, the judge denied access to the proceedings, and I do not know what you would call that, but I have been to court many times in my life, I call it unethical conduct and public corruption. These are not blue collar workers. These are lawyers, judges, business people in finance, and the estate is worth millions. If your a psychopath, you would kill for it, would you not? You should never think that people think as you do because they do not.

The bodies will test positive for arsenic trioxide which can only indicate suicide or homicide, and it is highly unlikely that this many people would choose this form of suicide (common sense). There is no statute of limitation on murder, therefore, they will do all they can to deny those records and undermine any investigation because they could face the death penalty. The local prosecutor called me up a couple of months after sending him a certified letter in a state of panic for reasons unknown, but probably because the things I suspect have happened he already knows. There has been a blockade on this because very powerful men are involved, but I feel confident I can nail them on murder. I do my homework Shycat and I keep up with things in the field. I am not close minded. I am fully aware of how dangerous psychopaths are which is why i am still breathing and others are not. I don't blame you though, I have never seen anything this bad. I am use to the usual public corruption, this time it all got completely out of hand. Don't be surprised if one day you suddenly read about it.

Given a choise between mental illness and this reality, then I would prefer ,mental illness. If only I could take a pill and make it all go away. I could be like everyone else and not deal with my life. I would finally fit in>

Idealist101

I was never very good at understanding rules and procedures even though both my parent went to law school and my grandfather was a lawyer. Roman Order is just not my thing, but I understand Roman Treachery to a science which is what all this is. What I need is a simple example or two to gather a mental construct to help me a bit and what procedure I need to employ if the six month dead line is it, and then I can handle it from there. Normally, My father or grandfather would handle these matters for me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">