• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probate Problem! PLEASE HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

arike88

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.

I am a granddaughter who was listed as the Executor of my later grandmother's estate (July 2003). The Will has not been probated. She only has a house that has approximately $15,000 in debt (taxes, utilities,personal) and low market value. My maternal uncle was living in the home (rent free) and abandoned it one year ago. All the utilities( in his name) were turned off due to non-payment. I have been making minimal payments on the taxes and have obtained electric and gas to clean the property. There is no water and significant improvements are needed to meet rental standards. I am a struggling mother of two children with no accessibility to resources/family support/finances to address this major issue. I am overwhelmed and cannot afford an attorney. I would hate to lose my grandmother's home, but I am unsure what to do. I would greatly appreciate any and all assistance.
:confused: :confused:
Grateful Granddaughter in Pennsylvania

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">