• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A question about the inventory

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chicory

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
I just received the inventory of my father in laws estate and I do not understand one of the sections, the one I am curious about is Interim disbursements to devisees and heirs. On the first line it has entered "father in laws name trust"
I know that two of the heirs did get disbursements, myself being one of them, so my question is does this section cover early disbursements and charitiable contributions that were stipulated in the will. I hope this makes sense and thank you for any help.

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
I just received the inventory of my father in laws estate and I do not understand one of the sections, the one I am curious about is Interim disbursements to devisees and heirs. On the first line it has entered "father in laws name trust"
I know that two of the heirs did get disbursements, myself being one of them, so my question is does this section cover early disbursements and charitiable contributions that were stipulated in the will. I hope this makes sense and thank you for any help.
A trust disbursement(s) and estate disbursement(s) are two different entities.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">