• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Release and receipt form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

want2no

What is the name of your state? south carolina
We recieved a form for release and receipt from probate court and were asked to sign and return it to the personal rep. What are we signing excactly? it mentions a vehicle and other property.

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? south carolina
We recieved a form for release and receipt from probate court and were asked to sign and return it to the personal rep. What are we signing excactly? it mentions a vehicle and other property.
Did you receive the vehicle and the other property from the PR?

want2no

no we live about 2000 miles away from sc so would not be able to easily recieve anything. But its my husbands mom who is the personal rep and the property is from her husband his dad. we trust her with anything.

BlondiePB

no we live about 2000 miles away from sc so would not be able to easily recieve anything. But its my husbands mom who is the personal rep and the property is from her husband his dad. we trust her with anything.
Just read some of the horror stories on these forums. I will not tell you to sign that document when you haven't received the property. Signing that form means you HAVE received that property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">