• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scared Daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lilbrowneyes

What is the name of your state? Missouri. My mother passed away and her will was probated in 1981. My mother had 20 acres. The executor in her estate was her cousin. In her will she stated that she gives 4 acres (with home) to her cousin for lifetime when he passes away it comes to me. She left me 13 acres, she left the remaining 3 acres to her brothers and sisters to share. I have sold the executor (moms cousin) my 13 acres, I have recently found out that when I sold him my 13 acres he used the 20 acre description on my deed because he had never had the property surveyed and it only had 1 description. He has now taken a loan out on the home by using the 20 acre description. Have I lost my mothers home? Will I be responsible to make sure this loan gets paid? I have also been told that, since he was the executor he was suppose to deed me the life estate after my moms death. Is this true? Because he has never deeded me anything. Need Help Please!

lwpat

You have a problem and need the assistance of an attorney. Your cousin may now own all of the property.He will need a copy of the probate file and a copy of the deed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">