• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sister, cotrustee, breaching

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranquility

Are these assets of the estate or trust?

Is probate still open (if assets of the estate) or have the assets of the trust been distributed per the trust domcuments?
Either way, "a" trustee or "a" personal representative may be able to sign on his/her own without other trustees or representatives.

I must quincy this, the OP needs an attorney.

yes they are from the trust, not in probate, she is holding things that should be distributed to me for a year and five months now. has not sent ANYTHING. I am asking if i can bring criminal charges against her, not civil charges. for holding the personal items the trust documents say i should receive.

Last edited:
Either way, "a" trustee or "a" personal representative may be able to sign on his/her own without other trustees or representatives.

I must quincy this, the OP needs an attorney.
Please do not talk as if I am not here. Yes i need an attorney but i dont have one and obtaining one is difficult, thats why i ask questions here.
My question was not about getting an attorney, it was about getting criminal charges on her for her breaches, specifically for possessing my personal property and not distributing it as the trust instructs. "reasonable time" 1.5 years? My question also nothing to do with signing anything.

Last edited:

justalayman

Almost a certainty there are no criminal charges possible here. At best you can sue to demand she fulfill the directives in the trust document.

she was supposed to mail them im in cali she is in colo along with the accounting i asked for several times a week. i mean i been asking and got nothing, not that im asking for it to be provided several times just asked several times for it to be provided once. I have also asked in writing, but im straying again from the question. I just wanted to know if her refusal to send my stuff is theft and holding stolen property.

and/or are other breaches, criminal charges that she can be charged with in criminal court, (like taking the money for personal use)

Last edited:

tranquility

I think we need an attorney song.

The OP keeps writing, but the only answer is attorney.

Perhaps a translation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3pz05uR2kk

Better call Saul!

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/top-songs-about-lawyers-32285.html
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/top-songs-about-lawyers-32285.html

Why do you insist on talking about me as if i am not part of this thread, and making comments to try to influence others to not answer me. You are not helpful, you are just putting out too much effort to prevent me from finding answers to my questions. I do not need an attorney to call the cops on her for having my property.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'mTheFather

No, criminal charges cannot be brought against her. If you want to pursue any action without an attorney, then you will have to travel to her state to do so. You have been advised to get an attorney. That's the best and only advice that anyone here can provide under your circumstances.

No, criminal charges cannot be brought against her. If you want to pursue any action without an attorney, then you will have to travel to her state to do so. You have been advised to get an attorney. That's the best and only advice that anyone here can provide under your circumstances.
Several times i have asked how do i get an attorney when none will take the case.
Also, the question I was asking does not require I hire an attorney, nor is hiring an attorney to answer my question about criminal charges, even appropriate advise. In fact Tranquility has only been rude, nasty and disrespectful, not helpful at all. I am not lesser of a person than him because i am not an attorney, but his arrogance would show he believes so. This site surely wasn't made for people to ask questions and then get patronized, or treated this way, for not knowing the answers. If so, then it is worthless.

YOU ANSWERED ME, I appreciate that

Last edited by a moderator:

I'mTheFather

Several times i have asked how do i get an attorney when none will take the case.
Also, the question I was asking does not require I hire an attorney, nor is hiring an attorney to answer my question about criminal charges, even appropriate advise. In fact Tranquility has only been rude, nasty and disrespectful, not helpful at all. I am not lesser of a person than him because i am not an attorney, but his arrogance would show he believes so. This site surely wasn't made for people to ask questions and then get patronized, or treated this way, for not knowing the answers. If so, then it is worthless.
I will report this post of yours as I reported your previous one due to language. I will also correct your misperceptions about tranquility. Not only has he been extremely patient with you throughout your various threads on this matter, he has provided appropriate advice. I have not found an example in which he was rude, nasty, or disrespectful. However, if there is one, I will posit that it is due to his frustrations over your argumentative demeanor, your refusal to accept the same advice given repeatedly, and your habit of adding information to an already lengthy thread.

Hopefully, this thread will be locked.

You are mistaken about me as well. this is the first "argument" actually. The additional posts were always answers to someones question or my new questions, and were put in the thread that it related to so that i wouldnt have to keep repeating myself about the situation. Figured it is better to keep the same topic in the same thread rather than start a new thread every time i had a question or provided information thinking it would help the community be able to help me better. I am not refusing to take advise given, only trying to gather information, because i am looking for an attorney and had questions about what to approach attorneys with so i dont keep getting rejected, because so far i cannot find one. I have even asked for advise on that. and i find it very rude and disrespectful to talk about me (the OP) as if i am not part of this thread and intentionally try to influence others to not answer.

I do apologize if my language offended anyone.

Now my thread has been destroyed by this sidetrack anyways

I will report this post of yours as I reported your previous one due to language. I will also correct your misperceptions about tranquility. Not only has he been extremely patient with you throughout your various threads on this matter, he has provided appropriate advice. I have not found an example in which he was rude, nasty, or disrespectful. However, if there is one, I will posit that it is due to his frustrations over your argumentative demeanor, your refusal to accept the same advice given repeatedly, and your habit of adding information to an already lengthy thread.

Hopefully, this thread will be locked.
I do not see why you would report the post you quoted. There was no foul language in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">