• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stacyd

My Dad passed away in New Mexico last Nov. I know there is a will, but I have not heard anything yet. My Step-Mother is handeling everything with their attorney, but none of my family has contact with her. I got a copy of there warranty deed on the house and it says that:
GK ans SK, husband and wife, as joint tenants, for consideration paid, grant to K trust, GK and SK and their successors, as trustee under trust agreement dated July 7, 2004.

This makes it look like it was paid to a trust account. Is there a way to get a copy of this? How can we make sure that what was said in it is followed through? Can I file for probate or is there no point with this? I would appreciate any advice you could give me.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">