• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uncle Died with trust and bank is not speaking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tried5

What is the name of your state? FL

I have a problem my uncle died living a large trust and the bank filed a will that is questionable signature ( is not my uncle's) The bank is not tell any thing and I am a
listed on the old will. The bank has not send any thing out in more than 60 day and
We think something is not up and up. what can I do.

seniorjudge

tried5 said:
What is the name of your state? FL

I have a problem my uncle died living a large trust and the bank filed a will that is questionable signature ( is not my uncle's) The bank is not tell any thing and I am a
listed on the old will. The bank has not send any thing out in more than 60 day and
We think something is not up and up. what can I do.
Hire a lawyer. Contest the will.

Dandy Don

You will need a trust attorney. All of the assets may have been put into the trust and there may not be a need to have the will probated. Let's hope you were named as a beneficiary in the trust as well as the will.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">