• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What forms to use to petition in court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lisa1961

Calif- The atty and administrator of my mother's estate have been very untruthful and ignore most emails and phone calls. My brother and I both signed a waiver for accounting for conservator. The atty lied and told my former atty he never received mine. He went ahead and asked the court to approve the accounting. A few days ago I confronted him and sent him a copy of the fax and document. He replied," the court approved the accounting. I'm sure he charged my mother's estate for this. Also, I paid $6000 from my personal account for mom's assisted living and my brother paid for her services. The administrator said my brother would be paid first after the house sold, however he stated I needed to file a creditor's claim. I sent him my cancelled checks and he is ignoring. I want to bring these issues to the judge, because I do not think the judge was aware we both signed waivers. Would this be considered wrongdoing as far as the CA state bar is concerned? What court forms do I need to petition and go before the judge for these issues? Thank you in advance!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">