• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What next?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

forevercal

California
My mothers estate went to probate October 2002. I do not understand what is taking so long. On 1/20/06 the administrator issued a settlement statement
On 1/27/06 Probate issue conference RE: Det title to Real Property & Required X-fer Completed
3/01/06 Probate Court Trial Vacated
4/07/06 Statement of Dec. C.C.P. Sec 632 Filed.
There are no pending hearings for this estate and nothing is happening that I can tell. No one will tell me what is going on.
Does anyone have any idea what is next?

seniorjudge

forevercal said:
California
My mothers estate went to probate October 2002. I do not understand what is taking so long. On 1/20/06 the administrator issued a settlement statement
On 1/27/06 Probate issue conference RE: Det title to Real Property & Required X-fer Completed
There are no pending hearings for this estate and nothing is happening that I can tell. No one will tell me what is going on.
Answers here:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=219837

LegalSharkBait

forevercal said:
California
Are you the Sole Heir?
Have the atty's petitioned to get paid for their "Fees"(don't forget their Extraordinary fee's)
Are you living @ the Property?
Did this case involve a Will/Trust or entered as Intestate?
BECAREFUL if most of your answers are "YES"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">