• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are these for?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cp1957

What is the name of your state? California What are accounting schedules? It is to be filed in the court. Is the probate (Estate) entering to closing soon? Thanks for any information on this, I don't know what it is.:confused:What is the name of your state? California

Last edited:

las365

I think the reason no one has responded is because no one can understand what you are asking. For example, this:
Is the probate (Estate) entering to closing soon?
makes no sense.

Try telling what your situation is (BRIEFLY) and asking the questions in context.

Dandy Don

If you are executor of an estate you need to be consulting an attorney for guidance. If you are a beneficiary, do a GOOGLE search on the phrase "accounting schedules" and "California" and you can research the topic on your own.

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? California What are accounting schedules? It is to be filed in the court. Is the probate (Estate) entering to closing soon? Thanks for any information on this, I don't know what it is.:confused:What is the name of your state? California
Accounting schedules are: Summary, Schedule A, Schedule B, Schedule C, and Schedule D. This is a formal accounting report. Check the probate court clerk if he/she can provide you with one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">