• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wronful execution of a Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Britt423

What is the name of your state? Texas

My aunts were named co-executer of my Grandmothers will, and I believe they are not following the Law. In the first place they was a new Will to superceed the first, lawful Will. The new will was handwritten by my Grandmother, and was made 8 days before my Grandmother died of lung cancer. My aunts were in the room and we believed cohersed her into writing it. It is illegible, and unclear as to how the estate is set up. My aunts changed the locks so my mom could not get in the house, even though alot of our personal itens were in there. They told the probate lawyer they hired that my mom was disowned, and that is why they changed the locks. They are paying themselves for jobs done on the house, and one aunt even took my Grandmothers car for payment to her husband for painting the house, and has no plans to pay my aunts their part of the car, even though it was stated to be split up in the will. There are many more details, but this is getting long. They are treating my mom, and even my cousin who lived with my Grandmother like dirt, and I don't know what to do. I am guessing they are not even keeping records of all of theirs transactions, ect. Please someone tell me what I can do, why should they have everything becasue they are executers, while my mom and aunt are left out?

Last edited:

Dandy Don

Look in the yellow pages of your phone book, and interview with 3-4 attorneys until you find one who gives you the best cost estimate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">