• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

absconding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kellyj99

What is the name of your state?Michigan How harsh could the penailty for absconding on parole and fleeing the state. I am trying to convince someone that in these circumstances (it has been less than a week) that it would be far less severe to turn your self in, in this state asap, than getting caught hear, and just damn nightmare to be caught in another state. ( don't how to get rid of the previous post that follows)

Last edited:

n_and

Well, first off, if you've got two questions, post them where they belong, not in your signature. Second, what point are you trying to prove? I would say you were a law student doing homework, but your spelling & grammar is far to atrocious to even consider this.

JETX

"How harsh could the penailty for absconding on parole and fleeing the state. I am trying to convince someone that in these circumstances (it has been less than a week) that it would be far less severe to turn your self in, in this state asap, than getting caught hear, and just damn nightmare to be caught in another state. ( don't how to get rid of the previous post that follows)"
*** It can be pretty 'harsh'. At a minimum, he is looking at having his parole 'violated' and sent to prison to complete his sentence. Plus depending on other factors, he could be facing additional charges.

K

kellyj99

Thank you. I was still wondering if the penailty would be more for leaving the state. I am trying to convince him that thwill pick him up in another state, he thinks they won't bother with him.

dequeendistress

LOOK, I have read your posts and I can no longer refrain from comment, Your friend or whatever is on PAROLE in lieu of sitting in the lock up. He/she needs to abide by the conditions of the parole or simply return him/herself to jail, don't pass go and do NOT collect $200. YES if you leave the state THEY will care.

C

coosi

n_and

Well, first off, if you've got two questions, post them where they belong, not in your signature. Second, what point are you trying to prove? I would say you were a law student doing homework, but your spelling & grammar is far to atrocious to even consider this.
You might want to check your grammar, too...

(A spellcheck on your signature mght be in order, too.)

Last edited:
C

coosi

but your spelling & grammar is far to atrocious to even consider this.
**The incorrect spelling/use of this word is what I was referring to. I thought it was ironic considering the sentence it was in. I would never have mentioned it otherwise. You know, that old "throwing stones" saying? No offense intended... :)

n_and

None taken [offense]. You're right! Should have been ' too atrocious'. Come on, coosi, you have to admit...had you seen the original post before editing, even you would have said something. :)
P.S. I don't like glass houses...everyone can see you undress! :eek:

C

coosi

P.S. I don't like glass houses...everyone can see you undress
!

**A perfect example of both sides of an arguement :D

To Kelley regarding

( don't how to get rid of the previous post that follows)
To edit your signature
- On the search bar at the bottom, click on "user control panel"
- On the UCP, left side, click on "edit signature"
- In the text box, delete or retype
- Save signature...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">