• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adult Child of an Incarcerated Parent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robingregory03

What is the name of your state? INDIANA
I have been fighting for my Mother's release from prison for 20 plus years. I have never tried to plead her guilt or innocense, just that she was "WRONGFULLY CONVICTED" . What I mean is, people that have committed MURDER has done much less time. Even if she was guilty as sin, her time doesn't fit the crime of CONSPIRACY. That's because it was a "PRE-DETERMINED CONVICTION. I have another question...How can cases be consolidated after an order for a Motion to Sever?? How can a biased Judge make a recommendation after a Motion for Change of Judge is granted??What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

robingregory03 said:
What is the name of your state? INDIANA
I have been fighting for my Mother's release from prison for 20 plus years. I have never tried to plead her guilt or innocense, just that she was "WRONGFULLY CONVICTED" . What I mean is, people that have committed MURDER has done much less time. Even if she was guilty as sin, her time doesn't fit the crime of CONSPIRACY. That's because it was a "PRE-DETERMINED CONVICTION. I have another question...How can cases be consolidated after an order for a Motion to Sever?? How can a biased Judge make a recommendation after a Motion for Change of Judge is granted??What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
You have started six other posts on this question.

Keep all your discussion in one of those numerous other threads.

robingregory03

OK I have deleated all other threads in this matter. Now can you answer my questions? Am I stepping on toes out there and making JUDGES think about their ETHICS??

robingregory03

Thanks I will try anything at this point. Although as you can see, I try some things more than once and some people don't like that. I think I have been here before and they only have the staff and funding for DNA cases. There is no DNA in "Judicial Misconduct". Thanks again!

fairisfair

Perhaps you might also try adjusting your attitude

If you approach everyone the way you have here it is no wonder you have very little luck in getting any kind of assistance with your dilemma.

robingregory03

fairisfair said:
Perhaps you might also try adjusting your attitude

If you approach everyone the way you have here it is no wonder you have very little luck in getting any kind of assistance with your dilemma.

I apologize for any harshness in my attitude. I had severel other threads because I approached it in other ways. I just always seemed to receive sarcastic replies. If you are interested in my story, which I am sure you will find interesting from a LAW point. There is much judicial misconduct that I not only alledge, but can prove, If I could just get someone to listen and look at the FACTS. This is why I entered Paralegal classes, I know what I'm saying is right...Now I just need the degree to prove it. Any advice, (even critical) is always welcomed as education.

robingregory03

Remember Circumstantial??

seniorjudge said:
You have started six other posts on this question.

Keep all your discussion in one of those numerous other threads.
This is now my only thread and again I apologize for my attitude before.. You said circumstantial evidence was the best kind. What about?
"While a conviction may rest on circumstantial evidence alone..evidence of a mere relationship or association is not sufficient WILLIAM VS STATE (1980) 409 n.e. 2d, 571

lolbackagain

I hope know one minds me advising this,but perhaps if you go to the website called
Expert Law forum and ask Aaron or Mr.Knowitall they maybe able to help you if know one here can,I beleive they are both lawyers.The forum has all different legal topics.

robingregory03

Thank you!

I will check this out and keep you posted, that is if you would like to know the progress that I make. I will go almost anywhere if it means gaining the knowledge to help my mom.

robingregory03

Silly relpies

See folks, this is what you are supposed to do. Offer advice and help your fellow man. Why is that so hard to find on this forum?? Don't need one to tell them that our current JUSTICE system is "JUST A SYSTEM"! Thanks to all that try to help the other without sending cold hearted riddles !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">