• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aggravated Fleeing and Alluding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalEBlonde

What is the name of your state? IL

Ok...BF was pulled over and ultimately charged with DUI (although the arrest report says he only blew a .016). He was also charged with aggravated fleeing and alluding because he didn't immediately pull over. The report also contradicts itself in this charge as well. I understand that the fleeing and alluding is a felony charge. I'm trying to figure out what class felony and what is the maximum sentence if he is convicted.

He has court on Thursday and he is pretty worried about the outcome.

Thank you

Happy Trails

LegalEBlonde said:
What is the name of your state? IL

Ok...BF was pulled over and ultimately charged with DUI (although the arrest report says he only blew a .016). He was also charged with aggravated fleeing and alluding because he didn't immediately pull over. The report also contradicts itself in this charge as well. I understand that the fleeing and alluding is a felony charge. I'm trying to figure out what class felony and what is the maximum sentence if he is convicted.

He has court on Thursday and he is pretty worried about the outcome.

Thank you
It's a Class 4 felony punishable up to $25,000 fine and/or 1 to 3 Years in Pen.

I hope he has a lawyer.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">