• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alcohol testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tb1234

What is the name of your state? Tx

What type of urinary testing do they use for probation in the state of Texas (Montgomery County). I got two years of probation for a DWI and it was my first offense. I have been on probation for almost 18 months now and was just curious what procedures are used. Do they use the ETG test or just a standard UA? Is it sent to the lab or do they check the moment after you have gone to the restroom? Would they call you the next day if you failed? Is there anyway you can get your results?

Thanks...:)What is the name of your state?

CandidlyCurious

Question

Just wondering what the difference between a normal UA and an ETG test is? I too am going through the Montgomery County court system. Would love to talk sometime if you are willing. It is a confusing and regretful place to be. I don't know anyone that can relate and it sure would be nice to sometimes...

Cleanlivin

What is the common test for alcohol, while on probation in WI?

Does the consumpition on Nyquil, alcohol free wine/o'douls effect results, if consumed w/15-48 hours of test?

seniorjudge

Just wondering what the difference between a normal UA and an ETG test is? I too am going through the Montgomery County court system. Would love to talk sometime if you are willing. It is a confusing and regretful place to be. I don't know anyone that can relate and it sure would be nice to sometimes...
What is the common test for alcohol, while on probation in WI?

Does the consumpition on Nyquil, alcohol free wine/o'douls effect results, if consumed w/15-48 hours of test?
Y'all need to start your own threads.

Cleanlivin

Better tread for question

SeniorJudge,
Dont quite understand your 'candid' response!
If there is a thread that would be better to ask ETG/UA questions....pass it along!

ErinGoBragh

You guys hijacked someone elses post. As Seniorjudge said, start your own thread if you have a question!

To start your own thread, go to the desired forum, click "New Message", and start typing. Make sure you put your state into the question.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">