• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any Info On Plea And Abeyance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Help me, anyone?

What is the name of your state? UT

What has to take place for a plea and abeyance agreement to be terminated? What usually is contained in a plea and abeyance agreement for Domestic Violence charges and Child abuse charges?

Let me ask this way; What constitutes a violation?

Last edited:

I'm going to try again-

My husbands ex wife pled guilty on a plea and abeyance to domestic violence and child abuse charges. Since then she was cited for wreckless driving (with the kids in the car). We want to know if this would be a violation of the plea and abeyance?

Please, Please, does anyone know the answer to this?

We need to find some way to make this person accountable for her actions! So far she has slid through the cracks and she believes she is immune to the law. If you only knew what she has put her kids through. They deserve to live an abuse free life!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">