• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anyone ever gotten a 10:00pm CURFEW with their probation?!!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GrdLock

What is the name of your state? TX

Just curious, I got probation for my theft charge, a year that is. But to my suprise they also gave me a 10:00pm curfew! WTF is this?! Can they do that?? I mean my god I'm 19 years old, not 12. Even 15 year old's don't legally have to be in until midnight. This completely limits basically ANYTHING I can do for an entire YEAR.

Is there any way I can get out of this? The probation is one thing, no drugs/alcohol, no problem, but a freaking curfew? That's just ridiculous.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

GrdLock said:
What is the name of your state? TX

Just curious, I got probation for my theft charge, a year that is. But to my suprise they also gave me a 10:00pm curfew! WTF is this?! Can they do that?? I mean my god I'm 19 years old, not 12. Even 15 year old's don't legally have to be in until midnight. This completely limits basically ANYTHING I can do for an entire YEAR.

Is there any way I can get out of this? The probation is one thing, no drugs/alcohol, no problem, but a freaking curfew? That's just ridiculous.

My response:

Being a criminal is a real bitch, ain't it?

Just shut the hell up and do your time. Stop whining, criminal!

IAAL

G

GrdLock

Re: Re: Anyone ever gotten a 10:00pm CURFEW with their probation?!!?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Being a criminal is a real bitch, ain't it?

Just shut the hell up and do your time. Stop whining, criminal!

IAAL
Oh blow me don't be an ass hole I'm asking a question not for your ****ing comments on me. I made one tiny ****ing mistake, so sue me, I'm human. I'm sure you're Mr. ****ing Perfect eh?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You see, that's where your stupidity comes into play . . .

You firmly believe it was a "mistake". No, idiot. It was an "INTENTIONAL" act. The item you stole didn't just "mistakenly" fly into your pocket. You "PURPOSEFULLY" decided to be a THIEF. Get over yourself, you little twerp.

So, shut the hell up, and stop your whining and complaining.

IAAL

wenwas

ok i will use little words so you can understand this
YOUR PO OWNS YOU HE/SHE CAN GIVE YOU ANY RESTICTION HE/SHE WANTS if the po gives you a 8 pm curfew and i have heard of this they can

G

GrdLock

God damn, you come to this forum asking some questions expecting simple, non-******* answers, and all you get are a few pricks responding. :rolleyes:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You know, my heart bleeds for you.

Next time, before you decide to commit a crime, perhaps now you'll think 5 times before you do.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone ever gotten a 10:00pm CURFEW with their probation?!!?

canadianwoman said:
Funny when I asked a question you were a smart ass to me.. so now you are not only a criminal but a sh**ty person and a hypocrite. Must be nice to live in utter ignorance

My response:

Do all Canadians have trouble understanding posts? Listen, dufus - - I'm not the criminal. I was the one RESPONDING to the criminal on this thread - - idiot!

If you would have read this thread correctly, you would have figured out that it is writer "GrdLock" who is the criminal.

Dufus! Doh!

IAAL

C

canadianwoman

Your deal definitely sucks especially because it for the whole year but its a package deal. You can't get out of it but you are lucky you got a ten oclock one rather than nine, nine is actually a lot more common here so just be thankful you live iin the US. Sorry
i dont have better news for you. If you got my other post, that i deleted, in your email that was my bad i thought that thing i quoted was from someone else not you. Sorry its really late here. Good luck with curfew.

H

happynow

GrdLock,
Do the crime, do the time. Quit bitching and be glad they dont have your ass behind bars, being Bubba's girlfriend.

C

CCPENNOCK

Yes, they have the right to impose a curfew on your probation requirements. They are trying to insure that you are not going to get in trouble or hang out with losers who usually concregate at night. Just suck it up and do your punnishment, maybe you should think about educating yourself and bettering your life. Be thankful your not sitting in jail instead of at home. Good luck to you. CCP

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">