• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

appealing after a plea agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jrcole24

What is the name of your state?TX my brother had a fed case was sentenced to 27yrs for having kilo of powder coccaine; he did have priors that involved drugs but were minor cases(drug cases) has 2 felonies did plea agreement and still recieve 27yrs what can be done as far as appealing. there are some aspects of case that increased his guideline pts: they said he was a leader of a org. while waiting for sentenceing in jail, the feds gave him drugs such as speed, sleeping pills, morphin..while on does drugs officials say: in attempting to give him more drugs at the jail, my brother grab a nurse's pen held her at pen point to try to get an explaination why he was being druged...my brother was sentenced dec 02..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">