• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arkansas Pardon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hotwheels 1955

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

I have a question concerning a pardon in the State of Arkansas. I am under the impression that I cannot get an expungemennt , because, I was sentenced to the Arkansas Department of Corrections. I have two questions. After a pardon is granted, will I then be eligible to have record expunged? Question 2, What will my F.B.I. Rap sheet show after a pardon is granted? Thank you in advance.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

I have a question concerning a pardon in the State of Arkansas. I am under the impression that I cannot get an expungemennt , because, I was sentenced to the Arkansas Department of Corrections. I have two questions. After a pardon is granted, will I then be eligible to have record expunged? Question 2, What will my F.B.I. Rap sheet show after a pardon is granted? Thank you in advance.
The following link is to the Arkansas Parole Board with a link to information on pardons, and an application form:

http://paroleboard.arkansas.gov/clemency/pages/applications.aspx

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">