• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arkansas sentence for meth...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karden

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

My brother's ex-wife was arrested in Arkansas on 12/7/2004 for "use, intent to sell, and paraphanelia for manufacturing meth" and another fraud charge.
We believe that this is her 1st offense. Can anyone give us a clue as to what could happen to her? Her mother will NOT post the $25,000.00 bail for her as she needs to "learn her lesson". I agree. Maternal grandmother has the 2 children (son, 14 & daughter, 10) now as the ex-wife (who has custody) gave permission for her to keep children. She is in Missouri, where the ex-wife lived with kids until the arrest. The drug enforcement agent told the maternal grandmother that "she will be gone for a long time".....Don't know what exactly that means.

My brother has begun the petition for custody of his 2 kids. He lives here in CA as does the rest of his family (parents, sister, etc.)....all of whom do NOT do drugs, including him.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">