• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bow hunting rights for convicted felon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paoligal

My brother is in the Gerogia prison system and will be paroled in a few months. I know rifle hunting is out but will he be able to bow hunt?

tnsassyass

bow hunting

Hey, I live in tennessee and I am a convicted felon in georgia and tn and no he will not be allowed to bow hunt after he completes everything to do with his sentence after a while he can ask for his gun & bow rights...

tnsassyass

bow hunting

Hey, I live in tennessee and I am a convicted felon in georgia and tn and no he will not be allowed to bow hunt after he completes everything to do with his sentence after a while he can ask for his gun & bow rights... bows are considered a deadly weapon so that means they are out not forever but for a while....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">