• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I obtain a Concealed Weapons Permit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Glock30

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is scarey :eek::eek: I woodn't want a gun in the hands of this OP. Please tell me it's not that easy to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon???
:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:
Ok so why wood you say that**************..... cuz i said im 20 most likey :mad: now if i lied in said i was a 40 year old man that own alot of guns and and act like i was some one who knows it all like most people you most likely wood not of said that ....but by me sayin my true age you have some thing smart to say....hell do you own a gun by the way, most likey yea (and you cold be some smart ass 40 year old wit no life n-e way). and if no why even wast my time wit your useless post.BUT CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WIT THE INFO I HAVE ASKED FOR
:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

You need to buy the firearm first. A new Glock 30 will cost you more like 650 to 700. The permit itself is 124 dollars but you must take a class. The class can be anywhere from 30 to 80 dollars. A concealed weapon permit covers all weapons of any caliber that can be concealed. Glocks are great firearms, I own one myself, but for a concealed weapon they are a little bulky. The Kimber Arms Pro-Carry II or any 1911 will give you the ACP power you are looking for and have a slimmer profile. You need to do a little more research though, the Glock 30 fires a GAP round not an ACP. If you are looking for a target type pistol a 9 mm is going to be about half as expensive to shoot per hundred rounds.

First of all it would be age discrimination, but you are not in a protected class. Your age had nothing to do with the comments toward your ability to handle a weapon, it was your apparent lack of formal education. This deduction was made by your poor grammar and spelling.

Glock30

You need to buy the firearm first. A new Glock 30 will cost you more like 650 to 700. The permit itself is 124 dollars but you must take a class. The class can be anywhere from 30 to 80 dollars. A concealed weapon permit covers all weapons of any caliber that can be concealed. Glocks are great firearms, I own one myself, but for a concealed weapon they are a little bulky. The Kimber Arms Pro-Carry II or any 1911 will give you the ACP power you are looking for and have a slimmer profile. You need to do a little more research though, the Glock 30 fires a GAP round not an ACP. If you are looking for a target type pistol a 9 mm is going to be about half as expensive to shoot per hundred rounds.

First of all it would be age discrimination, but you are not in a protected class. Your age had nothing to do with the comments toward your ability to handle a weapon, it was your apparent lack of formal education. This deduction was made by your poor grammar and spelling.
ty alot but i am buying the the glock 30 @ topglock.com and it go for $511.99

The Compact Glock 30 features the legendary .45 caliber, and offers excellent out-of-box precision paired with the ballistic quality of a genuine big-bore caliber. The smooth design and the simple operation of the GLOCK pistol allow quick drawing of the pistol. Because of these advantages and its compact dimensions, the GLOCK 30 is the first choice of plainclothes officers and protection personnel.

Glock Pistol
Subcompact Glock 30 (Glock 30SF)
Size:Slim Frame
Action: Double Action Only
Caliber:45 ACP
Barrel Length:3.78 Inch
Capacity:10 Round
Grips: Polymer
Sights: Fixed
Finish: Matte
Accessories:2 Magazines
Fired Casing
Hand:Right Hand

You will need to ship that gun to an authorized dealer who will charge you a flat fee or a percentage of the cost of your firearm. (usually the larger of the two) The Glock still remains a bulkier weapon then other 45 ACP models.

I personally would rather see the firearm before I spent 500 dollars on it. It looks like you have your mind made up though.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">