• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can a plea bargain be changed after sentencing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

workingclass88

What is the name of your state?Colorado

Greetings, My wife was sentenced on a plea bargain to criminal mischief, assault, with the dv enhancement. she received her psi which asked for dv eval. 1 year probation. She was currently trying to finish off sentences from prior cases and was placed on house arrest for them. The judge sentenced her to 30 days weekends, she tried to start them but was released due to pregnancy problems. when she tried to restart her weekends the hose arrest judge said wait. this angered the sentencing judge and he took away her weekends and time served of 7 days. Originally he wanted to revoke. now my wife has went above and beyond her psi, completed her other sentences successfully as well as having recomendations from her p.o. and d.v. counselor for weekends.
So i guess my question is what can i do for her to get weekends back? we have a newborn plus 3 other kids all under 6 I work over 50 hrs week.

thanks

rick

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

workingclass88 said:
What is the name of your state?Colorado

Greetings, My wife was sentenced on a plea bargain to criminal mischief, assault, with the dv enhancement. she received her psi which asked for dv eval. 1 year probation. She was currently trying to finish off sentences from prior cases and was placed on house arrest for them. The judge sentenced her to 30 days weekends, she tried to start them but was released due to pregnancy problems. when she tried to restart her weekends the hose arrest judge said wait. this angered the sentencing judge and he took away her weekends and time served of 7 days. Originally he wanted to revoke. now my wife has went above and beyond her psi, completed her other sentences successfully as well as having recomendations from her p.o. and d.v. counselor for weekends.
So i guess my question is what can i do for her to get weekends back? we have a newborn plus 3 other kids all under 6 I work over 50 hrs week and cannot afford daycare.

thanks

rick

My response:

How nice. A criminal spawning little criminals. Unless you're also a criminal, then you really married a loser. You got yourself into this mess by marrying her, now you figure a way out.

IAAL

workingclass88

first of all, during her case on the c.m. and assault I wasnt there yet the cops say she assaulted me, she got the criminal mischief for throwing her own stuff out of our house. that apparently warranted the d.v. enhancement. the priors were juvenile cases an m.i.p was one and the other harassment. So before you flame me and my family m.f.er you better get your facts straight. It says your always liable....COMMIE SCUM!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

workingclass88 said:
first of all, during her case on the c.m. and assault I wasnt there yet the cops say she assaulted me, she got the criminal mischief for throwing her own stuff out of our house. that apparently warranted the d.v. enhancement. the priors were juvenile cases an m.i.p was one and the other harassment. So before you flame me and my family m.f.er you better get your facts straight. It says your always liable....COMMIE SCUM!

My response:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Bite me.

Just a word of advice: Make sure the tires on the trailer are properly inflated.

IAAL

workingclass88

I Own My Own Home And Business

I Do Not Have A Trailer I Own A 4 Bed 2.b Bath Rancher, Own My Own Business Successful For 6 Years Now. Dont Drink Or Do Drugs...and Probably Make More Than You...as I Seriously Doubt You Are Tied With Ay Major Law Firm Or Stanford Due To The Fact That Your Replies Constitute An I.q Level Of Approx 82 Or That Of An Underacheiving 14 Year Old Punk. Oh The Reason I Can Not Afford Daycare Is The Fact That I Pay For My Moms Living Also Since She Lost Her Job And Was Way Overextended On Her Bills. Its What Any White Working Class Man Would Do. Unfortunately My Mother Refuses To Watch My Kids As 1 Is Add And One Other Has Cavernous Hemangioma, Plus She Dont Like Children

R.w.
Slk Productions & M.a. Investigations

JudgeNJury

Are You Mental?

Are you a moron and just bleed between the ears? This Liable person is on earth to entertain us while we drink our morning coffee. You do not need to blab on about mommy and the kids. And no more coffee for your wife, she's out of control as is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">