• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone help me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

love-austin

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

My husband is currently serving time on a parole violation. While he is incarcerated, he will have a trial for a crime that he did while he was out. Is there a possibility that if found guilty, he will have to serve more time and my other question is can you be on parole in one county and be on probation in another county?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

love-austin said:
You need to look at yourself before you call someone else, that you do not know anything about, names!

======================================

My additional response:

Oh, and I always love that one!

Lady, what MORE did you think I should "know" about you and your husband? You already said you are married to a man who, according to YOU, is " . . . currently serving time on a parole violation. While he is incarcerated, he will have a trial for a crime that he did while he was out."

So, what more do you THINK I need to know before I can make an assessment of you and your husband?

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">