• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can they do this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beauzer

What is the name of your state? MT

i was charged with reckless driving and i have to take chemical independent classes cause there was beer in my car at time of accident.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

beauzer said:
What is the name of your state? MT

i was charged with reckless driving and i have to take chemical independent classes cause there was beer in my car at time of accident.

My response:

I love how you "sneak" facts into your post at the last minute!

Are you drunk right now?

What is "chemical independent"?

IAAL

B

beauzer

chemical i guess is something to do with alachol cause i didnt get charged with any drug matter. never got DUI or anything. just reckless, and no seat belt. and in my sentence she said i had to take chemical independent class at my own cost.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Homie, that was funny!

I just love these criminal, drunk, losers!

Idiot Stick, it's called "Chemical Dependence" - - not "Independence".

You're a drunk, you're an idiot, you're a danger to society.

And, besides, you don't spell very well, either.

IAAL

Jeter

i was charged with reckless driving and i have to take chemical independent classes cause there was beer in the stolen car at the time I hit the cop in that school zone.

Can they treat me this way?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">