• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Molester sentencing..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ashey_152003

What is the name of your state? Missouri

Hi! I am in a Government class and we have to write bills. I want to write a bill that would make the jail sentancing for sex offenders, mostly child molesters to be sentanced to MINIMUM of 20 years. I was curious if anyone knew the minimum and maximum jail sentencing?? Not a definent number but a time frame I guess you could say? 1-2 yrs.. 3-4... ect! Thank you guys! I hope to write this tonight so if you can write please do!

D

didntdoit

i think anyone molesting or doing any kind of crime to a child should have a minimum sentence of life. just my beliefs not an answer

Dune

Sex Offenders Reply

Re: Sex Offenders

First and Foremost the definition of Sex Offender needs to be determined - more clearly in Law for Every STATE in the US.

The Laws are quite a travisty to date.

Do you know that a man that pinches a women in an Elevator can be convicted up to 10 years in the State of Michigan?

Do you know that a 20 year old male can be a convicted sex offender for having sex with his 17 1/2 year old girlfriend - because the parents feel it is not right - even if the girl was willing - because they have been in relationship for over a year or more...etc....

Do you know that your own spouse can be a convicted sex offender for being accused by someone that something sexual happened...because of a vindictive person.

Do you know that YOU yourself can be put on the Sex Offender Registry for Babysitting and having a child claim something that "happened" ....

Whether or not it happend - you are accused - therefore you are put on the registry - even though YOU did Nothing at all.

Do you know that People are put on SO Registry's for Peeing in Public....

Do You know that People who are not MOLESTORS are On SO Registry's .........they are the ones who admit and level with the corrections/depts of their addresses - because the most of them have never been proven procecuted of an actual Offence -

That the most Heinous Offenders Move, and change locations like ghosts to feed upon the children in unsuspecting areas...

Do you know that the most Serious Convicted Offenders can NOT be found -

Do you know that they do not notify anyone that they move - and Innocent people who move to their address are beaten, mamed and verbally attacked - without notice.

These are things you need to think about before you Document that Offenders require min of 20 years of Sentencing -

The Laws are not Just - The Laws in Place today are a Fiasco.

Ask any Public Defender in your City - and then write your paper.

Dune

Dune

Again

I am not at all pro- Sex Offenders -

I am very aware of what a SO is - a real SO - I am no way a defender of SO's.

I only wanted to state that there is a true misinformed disconformity amoung the public when they find a SO on the Registry within their community.

A person on the SO registry - does not prove them Guilty - Does not state the clear reality of why they are on the list it self.

I believe that the registries being put on the internet - are just as harmful as they are helpful.

A registry is a way for city/state officals to gain confidence in the community - when the reality is - 70% of the info posted is not updated nor true to what it so unwillingly unclarify's.

I never want to hear about the situation that happened in my community two years ago -

A man in his backyard - playing with his Toddlers - newly moved to his home/neighborhood.

Three Men came into his fenced backyard with baseball bats, crow bars and fists..... Only to beat him to his near death before his children....

WHY? because his address was on the registry.

He was Twaiwanese - the name was clearly Polish on the registry.

Did they Look at the Name - No - Did they think when they found an Asian Man and Asian Children that they may have found the wrong address...NO - They Beat him into Critical condition before his 2 and 4 year old children regardless.

This is not an isolated case -

I have researched this for many years -and can tell you that OUR children are not safe - because of this list - This list does not promote anything but a social awareness of misinformation - for the most part.

REAL Molestors - Walk Away
REAL Molestors are not on the List
Most of them at least walk amoungst us unknown.

Until they make them selves known.

If it were a perfect world - a perfect law/laws - then we could rest. But it is not a perfect world - it is not all wrapped up so that we can rely on a list - to protect our children.

It is just not that simple.
Truth:

True Molestors are not ones to stay in conformity
True Molestors in freedom do not abide by rules
True Molestors in freedom do not have a conscience

Truth: Never Ever trust your child to a stranger
Truth: Look to those who live or move closest to public schools - there is a science to this ...

Many go unknown for years - because the act is against a child - a child that is in fear to ever speak - and it goes without claim.

This is a huge, wide open topic - to be thought upon.

I hope that you are able to be OPEN to the avenues I have offered to be debated/considered/re-newed.

Someone needs to be involved and equally objective.

K

kneedeep73

and acussed offender

Thank you LilJ75
I feel the same as what your message states, I believe the state representives should take note of this situation. and correct this thing of believeing everthing a child says, as they do lie also. You have said exactly my feelings. It has put a lot of stress on me as raising a lot of Health problems for me ;
Thank You :

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">