• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

clearing up an 18 year old mistake

• Thread starter freedombound200
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freedombound200

What is the name of your state? illinois
Although I live in illinois, My felony occurred in San Diego, California. I have no prior record before this happened. In 1985, I was arrested for felony joyriding. I took my parents car and they pressed charges. This has effected my life continuosly for 18 years. I am now terminally ill an i am uncertain of the time I have left. What steps do i need to take in order to gethis case sealed, or expunged or even pardon. Who do i contact, will i get a response? AQm i able to obtain a passport for my daughter is pregnant in Germany an my wife so wants me to go with her. Is there any hope? Thank you.

F

freedombound200

one more question

I recieved some links from JETX asking me if I was charged for the crime. I spent 111 days in jail, got 3 years probation. An was under the impression on October 9. My case was closed. I do realize it was not sealed or expunged at that time but i thought it should have been easier to clear up rather than it be a thorn in my back all these years. I appreciate any response an can only reply on mondays. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">